Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Changing Seasons

Roan Mtn area of TN


As fall is bringing the cooler temperatures, the leaves are descending to the ground more each day and many of you are watching the snow fall outside, I wanted to post a picture taken a few years ago of an area we visit from time to time called Roan Mountain, TN.  It is a beautiful drive no matter what time of year, although some seem prettier than others. The views are breathtaking.  
I am blessed to live in the mountains and even from our deck have a beautiful view. This is not from our deck, but I do share those from time to time also. 

I am busy in the quilt studio working on a Winter wall hanging, then have a customer's quilt to put together. Then I may need to reorganize my work space before I get working on the next project. I prefer little to no clutter when I quilt, but seem to pull out way more fabric than I need at a time. I have a habit of working on one project and pulling out fabric to see what goes with what as my mind envisions other quilts!  I also tend to work on more than one project at a time!  

Wishing you all a great weekend.

Happy Quilting

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment