Monday, October 3, 2011

Quilter's Pantry view from our deck

Good evening from the deck of Quilter's Pantry.  
It was a busy weekend and a sad weekend. A high school classmate of mine who was a few year younger than me lost her battle with cancer on Sunday.  We had been close in school and had reconnected after many years on facebook a few years ago.  She fought her battle for nearly two years.  She had been a blessing and such an inspiration through all her struggles. Always positive and smiling.  She loved life, God and her family and friends.   I will miss her, but know she no longer is in pain. And someday I'll see her again.  Rest in peace Biz. 

I did spend part of the weekend creating yet another quilt!  Pics will follow as soon as the top is complete.

October arrived with cooler temps and my Christmas cactus must have thouthg it was December. It has nearly 16 buds on it!  Can't wait for the blooms.  


I hope everyone is having a great and blessed week so far.  


Happy Quilting


Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment