Monday, September 29, 2014

Chase Mission Main Street Grants

Chase Mission Main Street Grants



I have applied to be part of this Grant offer in hopes to have a dream come true in having my own quilt shop.
I need your votes to help me reach that goal.

If you have a facebook account please vote for me as well as share this link with others to vote as well. click on this link:
https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/49445
Thank you so much for your vote.

UPDATE:  I was blessed with receiving enough (and more) votes!  Now we wait until sometime in January 2015 for the results and to see who the winners are.

Thanks again for those who voted, for those praying, for those sending positive thoughts, for those sending encouragement and for those waiting for my shop to open!  May God's will shine through.

Phyllis


No comments:

Post a Comment