Wednesday, March 25, 2015

JUST A TEASER.....

Busy time for Quilter's Pantry.  


I'm making more items to have for sale on line and at the quilt show. I was also scheduling studio appointments for customers. One to discuss details of longarm work on her quilt. Another for checking out the Nolting Longarm machine as she is looking to purchase one!  

Yes, if you are thinking of getting a longarm machine and want to discuss a Nolting... give me (and my husband) a call.  We can arrange for you to stop in and see how mine works and even try it out. 

If you are interested in adding the Side Saddle   computer system to your longarm... you can make an appointment to check that out as well.  AND once you have purchased a Side Saddle.... call me to take one or tow of my classes to learn how to use it.

in the mean time......
Just a couple of weeks left before the 2015 quilt show. Are you setting your GPS to come join us? 
Gather your friends and make a day of it!

Pictured is just a sample of what I had for sale last year.
(Those items pictured may have been sold....but there'll be more!)

I will have more fabric baskets this year, some microwaveable fabric bowls, fabric, and of course my quilts. 

And.... more ornaments!   



So.... til next time .... 
Keep those needles stitching, 
those sewing machines humming, 
your creative juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment