Friday, April 27, 2012

Quilt Show Begins




Good Friday Morning all.  The quilt show starts today at the Appalachian Fairgrounds in Gray, TN. Yesterday the quilts were judged and just as I was finishing setting up and ready to leave I decided to walk around to look one more time at all the beautiful quilts that were on display and that were being judged. 
So many beautiful quilts! So much talent! So much time spend on making them by the quilters! 
THEN - I saw ----- I WON - Third place in the Baby Quilt category!  I'm so excited!!! 
This quilt is my own design, has become my logo for this blog, and others have bought the pattern from me already. 
So those who have the pattern - you now can say that the pattern was used in a quilt that won thrid place at a quilt show! 
Those who don't have the pattern, but would like one, can go to Quilter's Pantry shop web site to purchase it. 

Well, having shared that exciting news, I now need to get ready to head to the show.

Hope to see you there! 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

Phyllis


No comments:

Post a Comment