Friday, November 22, 2013

A BUSY TIME OF YEAR



A busy time of year and why I've not been here for a while. The above pics explain it all. These are just a sample of what you can find on my Etsy Shop. I started making these as gifts for family. Posted one pic of one, and they have taken off with orders! So.... In addition to the quilts I've been working on, my regular job, and other activities that come along with this time of year..... I'm making these! LOTS of them!  LOVE IT. 
Yes, they are a lot of work. Yes, they are time consuming. But, I'll be making them all year 'round now. 

I hope that you all are doing well and finding things daily to be thankful for. I am thankful for all of you being here and following me, or at least stopping in from time to time to see what's going on in my world of quilting. 

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and that is going to be followed by Black Friday sales and then the made rush to get ready for Christmas. Gifts to buy and wrap, cards to address and send. Meals to plan. Parties to attend. Memories to smile about. And loved ones who have gone on to miss and think about. 

Take time over this season to breath, enjoy, and have fun. Let the stress fly out the door. Make laughter your best medicine. 

Til next time..... 
keep those needles stitching, those creative juices flowing and the joy of giving in your heart. 

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment