Monday, December 15, 2014





Hard to believe that this year is just about over. In just 10 days it will be Christmas day!  I know many of you aren't ready. Don't worry, neither am I.  I have one ornament yet to make and am waiting for another item to arrive so I can wrap it. Then there are the two types of cookies still to bake. Other than that - I'm ready. 

It has been a full and busy year. My wonderful loyal customers kept me busy. New customers kept me even busier. New quilters allowed me to guide them and to teach a few of them 'formally'.  My fellow quilters kept me encouraged. My family and friends loved me through it all. And God blessed me and my family each and every day. 

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. May the joy of the season be with you and your families. May you be able to keep the stress to a minimum, and don't fret over the little things. Remember even what we think are big things, are really little things overall. 

In this hectic time of year, take time out for yourself. Remember to breath. And sit back, relax, reflect, and enjoy the new as well as the memories of past Christmas's. 

Til next time....
Enjoy the season
Spend time with family
And smile as a child full of wonderment. 

Phyllis

 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment