Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING from QUILTER'S PANTRY



















Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  

It is a time of hectic schedules, long lists of things to do, short amount of time to get them done, and a time when we seem to forget to breath. 

In the midst of it all we have this day (in the US) to celebrate and be thankful for the things we have. Of all the things we have we are most thankful for our family and friends. Because it really doesn't matter what material things we may own it is our family and friends who matter the most. 

I thank you for being here, for reading my blog, for being my friend even though I've not met most of you. There are times when, through the quilting forums or even facebook we get to know each other and we form a bond. We care about one another, pray for one another and think about one another.  I thank you for sharing part of your lives with me. 

Have a great day and great holiday.


-----Phyllis -----

No comments:

Post a Comment