Saturday, November 5, 2011

Time changing

"Bears of Fall' wallhanging





















DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK AN HOUR TONIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. 

We gain an hour! But in gaining that hour most of us will be asleep and not really notice.  Until the sun starts to set earlier and earlier over the next month. 

Many will have a hard time adjusting to the time change. I tend to just go with the flow and it doesn't bother me. We will see what it does to me this year. 

An extra hour tonight - can we stay up and quilt for an extra hour?  O.k. maybe not. I'll be with those who set the clock, set the alarm and go to sleep. 

Soon the temps will change and be cooler here in East TN as with many other areas of the world. The bears will hibernate, the insects disappear, the flowers wither away from the frost and we are then blessed with morning frosts, snow flakes in the air and seeing our breath in the air. 

We add layers of clothes to stay warm. (Love my sweaters).

And we make more quilts to share and keep warm under. 

May the changing time give you a chance to take a deep breath as we look back over the summer we had, the good and the bad that it brought to different parts of the world, and look forward to what the fall and winter will bring.  

I am thankful to those who have joined and to those who stop by to check out Quilter's Pantry. I look forward sharing with you parts of my life, parts of my quilting and hopefully encouraging you along the way.
Wishing you all a great weekend. 

Happy Quilting

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment