Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve and Day














Merry Christmas eve and day to all who may stop by my blog.  I appreciate each and everyone of you. You drop in from all around the world. Even from places I've never heard of before. I am still amazed at how technology has made it so those we never would have had the chance to meet (even just via the internet) are sometimes the ones we are in touch with each and every day. 
To those who have become customers of Quilter's Pantry, I also say thank you. 
To those who have offered help, suggestions, asked questions, or provided leads for me Thank you too. Without you all I wouldn't be for you.

This Christmas I will be spending it with my wonderful supportive husband, our daughter, her husband and his parents and other family. It will be a first for all of us being together and I'm looking forward to starting new traditions.  Old family traditions sometimes just don't work anymore due to situations and circumstances, the miles that separate families and it becomes time to start new ones.  Yet we leave open the opportunity to return to the older ones when circumstances and situations allow, maybe blending the old with the new. 

We have other family members who are unable to join us. My son is in the Army and will be with his wife and daughter. I wish they could be with us, but am glad they at least can all be together.  My son is in training and away from home for the most of the next 8 months or so. 
Our other children are also out of state and we won't see them until Feb. 

I wish for each of you a wonderful Christmas time. Whether you are with a large family, a small family or all alone I hope you find joy in the day, in the celebrations and in the good memories of past Christmases.

God Bless. 

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment