Wednesday, April 24, 2013

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME


Taking time out of my busy week to say 
'Thank You' 
to you, all my blog readers. 

You make my day when I stop by and see how many have stopped in to read what I have written.  

It's an honor to write my short messages, share the tips I use or have heard about and to share my quilting life with each of you. Your comments on other forums or social medias about what I share inspires me to do the best I can for you. 

I will continue to share tips, tricks, information and photos. If there is something you would like me to write about, share, or research feel free to make a comment and let me know. I'd love to hear from you. 
Become a member (join to the right of this writing) and get notifications when I add something new! 

I also want to share with you my web site that has had a few upgrades of information and my other, non quilting, blog I have started. 

Web site is: http://www.quilterspantry.com/ 

Other blog that I have started is thoughts of encouragement and inspiration. Helping to keep a positive look at life in the midst of all that we each face with our struggles and stresses. 
http://novemberblessings.blogspot.com/ 

I hope you all have a great week!

Til next time --- keep those needles stitching and your creativity expanding! 

Phyllis 

No comments:

Post a Comment