Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall is in the air at Quilter's Pantry

Fall is in the air with cool temps and a slight breeze. After a long week at work (my job when I'm not quilting or longarming - Walmart fabric Dept), where we did a total reset of the department I am sitting down with my feet up enjoying a cup of coffee and sharing my time with you.
I hope you all have had a great week at your work as well as in your quilting. I will drop in over the weekend and have more to share. 
The pic today is one of the quilts I made a couple of weeks ago. It was one of two I made start to finish in just 3 days!  I'm blessed with a husband (see "A Husband's Point of View" above) who made sure I ate and slept during those three days!  This quilt is a queen/king. The other one I made is a full/queen and pictures will be at a later date.
Rest time is over - time to start supper.
Catch y'all later!  Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment