Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quilter's Pantry prepares for October

Hello everyone. 
It's been a very busy week at work. By the time I got home each night I was so tired all I felt like doing was sitting instead of quilting. I know you all have times like that too.  But, we are gearing up again with more energy to quilt, create and have fun!
We are looking forward to the leaves turning, the cooler temps, the beautiful clouds that come during fall, and to working on more quilts and guilty things. 

I know some are already following the count down until Christmas, and I am looking at the calendar to see that I still have 2 1/2 months to go!  All too soon that time frame will be cut shorter and shorter. So for those who have quilts to make or already have the quilt tops done and need them quilted --- check out Quilter's Pantry web site.  If you are one who doesn't quilt but would love to have a quilt to give as a gift ----check out Quilter's Pantry's web site. 

 




















For those just not ready to be thinking about Christmas here is a picture I took several years ago that is one of my favorites.  There is just something about the beauty that fall brings! 

And for those who are looking for someplace to go in October -- Jonesborough and the surrounding area has a two festivals going on for you to visit.  One is the National Storytelling Festival held in Jonesborough,TN. October 7 - 9 You can click on the link at the side and read all about it.  
There is also the Unicoi County Apple Festival.  October 7 - 8.
These two events take place on the same weekend, but you can attend both.
While you are in the area give us a call or drop us a comment and stop in for a visit!

No matter what your plans are for this last day of September and the first part of October, I wish you all well.  I'll be here with more  soon.

Happy Quilting!

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment