Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quilter's Pantry Tools of the trade

Hello all

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I quilted on Sat and we went to visit some good friends today. It was nice to get away and relax in the Smokey Mountains of TN. Beautiful part of God's country!

For those who are new to quilting, watching this blog and want to learn to quilt and for those who just want to know the tools I use--- I've added a Tools of the Trade page listed above. I will be adding to it over time, complete with pictures, tips and tricks for using the tools.
I will also be adding hints tips and trick to quilting in general on that same page.

I hope you will find it helpful. If you have any questions let me know I'll try to help.

Til next time --- Happy Quilting!

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment