Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Holiday weekend

I've been away for a few days but had you all on my mind.  A trip to the Chicago area which included meeting a fellow quilter, Craftybear, who is a dear. Wish we could get together more often.
Then we headed to Chicago. A trip to Hancock fabric where I bought some fabric and met another quilter, where once again I found quilters are wonderful people. If the lady I met and talked with there is reading this - thank you for the coupon! 
From there it was meeting with even more quilters. It was my husband's family reunion, but there were 6 quilters there that I know of, counting me.  I learned (I hope I remember how) a new block to make, helped another cousin with her quilt project and shared pictures of my quilts and longarm work.

Now we are home and back to work.  Time to gather more quilting information to share with you!

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. The sun is out now and Autumn is on it's way.

Have a great day.
Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment