Monday, September 12, 2011

It's a new day, a new week





















Hello one and all,
I appreciate all who have stopped by to visit my blog so far. Keep spreading the word to your friends and fellow quilters and to thier husbands. With the new addition of "A Husband's Point of View' page the blog has a rare insite to offer.
Today is a new day. Here in East TN the sky is blue, the air is crisp.  I was busy over the weekend with quilting and will share the work I got done in a day or two. Three more fall wall hangings!  Today's picture is a table runner I made a few weeks ago.
I've now started on a Christmas table runner - that may turn into a wall hanging.  There are times when a project gets a mind of it's own and just grows. 
I am also working on some pot holders.  
I hope you all have a great day and as my husband often tells people - remember two things if nothing else today - God loves you and so do I. 
----Phyllis ----

No comments:

Post a Comment