Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quilter's Pantry updates and future

Welcome to the weekend.  I will be quilting all weekend in the hopes to finish at least the top to a new quilt. I'd love to have it all done, but will settle for just the top. 

It is also time to expand my business area and move the office to another room so I will have more room to offer classes for those who live close enough to attend.

The classes will be for the very beginners who have never quilted, but who own and know how to use their sewing machine.  I will have enough room for only 3 maybe 4 in each class so personal attention will be there for all.  Yes, there will be a fee for the classes.

(I may offer classes later on for those who do not have a sewing machine if I am able to find a few spare sewing machines to have for the students ---- anyone have an extra sewing machine to donate to the cause?) 

If you would be interested in attending one of my beginner classes please contact me and let me know. I am panning to offer one on Tues eve, and another on Sat mornings, once a month. Students can attend either one. Just once a month. We will see how that goes. 

I will let you know when they will be up and ready. I will also be putting the information on my facebook page. 

I am also excited about other activities that Quilter's Pantry will be part of this year. Details will be forth coming as we get the details worked out. 

In the mean time ---- today it's to the quilt studio!


Have a wonderful weekend. May you accomplish all you set out to do. And if not, may the alternative interuption be even better than you had planned. 

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment