Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012
















Welcome to a new year!

I spent the day getting the house back in order. Christmas tree and all the decorations are now away until Nov. I keep saying I am not going to put out as many decorations as the year before. And maybe this is the year I stick to that. I have it all packed away so I can just pull out the tree and a few things to keep it simple and easier to put up and put away. 

This new year will bring with it more pattern designs to sell as the ones posted here. If you are interested in any or all of these let me know.  I have a few new designs in the works already. 

I have a wall hanging to make in the next week or two for my daughter and son in law. Can't wait to get working on it, but I have a few things to take care of first. 

Then it will be on to to other things we have planned for the year and waiting to see what comes our way to work on. 

Hope all your dreams for the new year come true. 

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment