Thursday, March 1, 2012

Along with all the bibs I've made in the last couple of weeks (or less), I've been making these legal pad cover/organizers. They make great organizers to hold legal pads, business cards, a small calculator, other notes of brochures. 
They also make great organizers to take along grocery shopping to hold your list, and coupons and notes.
Great to carry with you to the quilt store to hold your notes, patterns, fabric samples.  

Large legal pad organizer

Use one for jotting down lists and notes of things to do, one for taking notes at your business meetings,one to use as a journal. 

They also make great gifts for any occasion. 

I'll be making more both large like these and smaller ones, like pictured below, to hold the small legal pads. Small ones are great to just toss in your purse and carry along with you.




Small legal pad organizer

I'll have these listed on my web shop soon.  

Have a great day - stay organized.

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment