Friday, March 30, 2012

Set up day

Today is set up day for the show. I have the car packed ready to go. I still have things to finish making, and wish there was more time to make more of the little things - legal pad organizers, bibs etc. I can always take orders.
If you are in the area please stop by at say hi.
I'll be at the Chocolate Fiesta at Mtn View Baptist Church, Johnson City, TN.  4005 Bristol Hwy.
Big church on the hill past Winged Deer Park.  Sat March 31st 10 -3.
I pray they do well as it is a fund raiser for their mission trip this summer. 


If you can't make there I'll be at the quilt show at the Appalachian Fair Grounds in Gray, TN on April 27 - 28.

Plus I'm on the web, Etsy and just an email or call away.

 Have a great weekend.

Phyllis

Top picture is my set up. I am now ready for the show tomorrow..... have to remember to take the Chocolate Chip Cookies I made!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment